Our rates year-round are $100 for a room with a queen-size bed and private bath. Wisconsin sales tax of 5.5% is additional. A full country breakfast is included as well as afternoon snacks.
- Room rates – Year-round – $100/room (Starting January 1, 2018)
- Craft Room for group events is available for $25/day upon request.
- Our rooms can accommodate a third person using a twin-size airbed for an additional $25 per person per day, based on availability.
- Gift certificates are always available.
- Breakfast is normally served sometime between 8:00 and 9:30am, but we will accommodate an earlier breakfast if the day’s activities require it.
- Advance reservations are preferred. Reservations are guaranteed with a deposit of 50% of the amount of the full reservation.
- Please send a check for the amount of the deposit and any balance due is payable in cash or check at checkout, including 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax.
- Confirmation of the reservation and deposits received will be made by email.
- If the reservation is cancelled 72 hours or more prior to arrival, and if the room is rebooked by another party for that date, the deposit will be refunded less a $25 service charge.
- If the reservation is cancelled less than 72 hours prior to arrival, and if we are unable to re-book the room, we cannot refund your deposit.
- Please understand that our Reservation and Cancellation Policies are important to the success of running a small bed and breakfast.
Arrival and Departure:
- Our rooms are ready for guests at 4pm. Please notify us if you will be arriving after 6pm.
- Departure time is 11am.
- Please confer with innkeepers for variations on these times.
- Children 12 and older are welcome when both rooms are reserved by one party, to a maximum of three children. Please call for additional information.
- We are sorry we are unable to accommodate any pets.
- Larson Creek Farm is a smoke-free home, inside the house and on the decks and porches.
Cell Phone Reception
- With the addition of more cell phone towers in the area, cell phone reception is improving all the time. Most people are able to access a signal on most areas of our property.