Larson Creek Farm has two upstairs rooms available for guests–the Garden Room and the Woodland Room.
Each room has a queen-size bed and a private bath with a shower. Connecting the two guest rooms is a comfortable gathering space for visiting, playing games or quiet times. Our bright rooms overlook the wooded yard and flower beds.
Besides a comfortable bed and private bath, other amenities include:
- Spacious craft room for craft gatherings, book clubs or other small group meetings
- Hearty Northwoods breakfast served between 8:00-9:30am in our dining room or on our deck, weather permitting
- Air conditioned comfort
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Access to miles of quiet nature trails
- Decks and porches for sitting and reading or enjoying our Port Wing quiet
- Access to laundry facilities
- Keyless entry
Decks & Porches